Tuesday 18 September 2012

World... Hold On!

Just a quick post to assure my 2 readers (Hi Mum!) that I haven't fallen off the blogosphere.

Apparently my relaxed pace is a bit too slow for this fast pace world. Over the last week I just can't seem to find time for much more than eating, playing & running!

No cleaning, no blogging and no pureeing. So I am putting myself on "house arrest" for a couple of days to catch up.

Running is going great guns. Last week I clocked up 70km which is my biggest mileage week since returning to running post baby.

In other news (you mean there is something other than running!?!?)....

Spring is here and Little A and I are lapping up the beautiful weather and spending every second we can outside!


I took my lunch break outside while Little A slept... Clearly I'm a very busy woman!


I am very proud to announce that our Apple tree is sprouting green which is great news considering Little A is the first thing I have successfully kept alive ever!

Training week wrap to follow soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment